- Background in networking or security to include intrusion detection/prevention.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational Skills.
- Knowledge and experience with PCs, LAN topologies, routers, hubs, and terminal servers.
- Knowledge of security applications such as IDS, Security Event Management and anomaly detection tools.
- Knowledge of VPN technology.
- Understanding of the operation of test and analysis equipment such as protocol analyzers, LAN/WAN sniffers, and so on.
- Ability to read and interpret network diagrams.
- Ability to read and understand packet captures
- Basic understanding of the OSI model.
- Strong interpersonal and user service skills.
- Knowledge of Unix and Windows operating Systems.
- Experience with processes in functional areas (i.e., trouble management, fault management, and incident management). Understanding of network management concepts and software, including SNMP
- Monitor, detect and investigate the operational status of monitoring components
- Analyze IT security events to discern events that qualify as legitimate security incidents as opposed to false positives
- Provide remediation recommendations to security bugs
- Configure, maintain and support ELK stack
ویژگی های شغل